The market leading “Guardian Warm Roof” is a revolutionary step forward in the home improvement industry. Designed to retain the original windows, doors, walls and base while making your conservatory a space that can be used all year round, providing you with that extra all year round living space that will seamlessly blend into your existing home.
The “Guardian” roof can be installed on to all conservatory types, Edwardian, Lean-to, Gable Ended, Victorian or “P” Shaped. Your new roof will give your conservatory and look a feel of a real extension at a fraction of the cost. The roofs have a 0.18 U-value (which is half the requirement of your main roof) saving you money on your heating bills and are “LABC” approved.
1. Usable 365 days a year, come rain or shine
2. 3 layers of high performance rigid insulation board (125mm) giving a 0.18 U-value
3. Ventilated roof eliminates condensation and mould growth
4. Exterior grade plywood
5. Breathable waterproof membrane
6. Wide range of roof tiles or slates in a range of colours
7. Roof windows in a wide range of sizes and styles
8. Integrated box gutters where required
Seven steps to your new roof